Massage Therapy after a Car Accident can help your recovery! What you need to know about Motor Vehicle Accidents (MVAs):
- By law insurance will pay for medically necessary massage therapy for injuries sustained in a car accident. Medical necessity is easily obtained from any doctor including any chiropractic physician after they do a thorough exam.
- You are free to go to any medical provider or facility you choose, you do NOT have to use your own health insurance.
- Oregon State Law minimum protection is $15,000 for treatment, including massage therapy, is NOW up to 2 years after your car accident. I highly recommend increasing this amount due to the growing cost of medical care.
- In the State of Oregon you must file a car accident report within 72 hours. Don’t forget! Here is a link for you to obtain more information form the state of Oregon site. http://www.oregon.gov/ODOT/DMV/driverid/accidentreport.shtml
- Insurance billing will be provided at no additional cost to you!
- I will work closely with existing referring Doctors or recommendation will be provided. Check our preferred providers list under New Client page!
- 14+ years of working with acute injury recovery resulting from car accidents and other soft tissue injuries!
- See our New Client page for more information about your first visit and what you should expect from massage therapy treatments.
- Also check out our FAQ page for general questions regarding massage and car accidents.
- Any more questions? Please feel free to call me directly ANY time and I would love to assist you further!
The follow is a growing list of insurance companies that I have worked with in the past 19 years: